In the era of thinking public schools should be focused on “21st-century-skills” and preparing American students to be “college and career ready,” Diana Senechal writes true education reform should be a return to a traditional approach to education, without adopting fads. Ms Senechal suggests we examine education’s meaning, purpose, and content and advocates a content-based education core in the liberal arts and sciences acknowledging the value of tradition.
- No “L” in STEM – How a Classical School Develops Leaders and Thinkers
- Cresthill Lane Land Lease Proposal Campus Update
- Douglas County Board of Education Approves ACA DougCo Contract
- Ascent Classical Academy of Douglas County Approved by School Board
- Stanford CREDO Study Finds CMO Charter Schools Have Positive Impact on Student Performance